The Aquaplus Oroflex Well flexible piping system offers a broad range of products designed for groundwater extraction applications in a variety of sectors, from residential wells, agriculture, mining to other water utilities.
The lightweight Aquaplus Oroflex Well flexible piping is much easier to handle, deploy and retrieve than rigid tubing, drastically reducing the time and cost involved when installing submersible pumps.
The Aquaplus Oroflex Well system consists of flexible piping, a complete selection of couplings and accessories, designed to make the installation of pumps in wells easy and quick, thus enhancing the advantages the system offers compared to conventional installations.
- Ease of handling – reducing the time and cost involved when installing submersible pumps
- Low maintenance and long service life
- Absorbs vibrations, rapid changes in pressure and unwanted noise from the installation
- Self-supporting layflat riser
- The flexible tubing is made of rubber or polyeurothane and high-tenacity polyester yarn, and is resistant to corrosion and scaling
- Easily installed in irregular wells
- Higher water flow in narrow wells
- Complete flexible piping system
- 5 year warranty
NOTE: Product information should be used as a guide only and should not be used for pump selection. For further information, please contact Malcolm Thompson Pumps on 1800 439 607.
- Residential wells
- Water utilities
- Sports fields, playgrounds or parks
- Appraisal wells
- Water monitoring