Firejet Series – Self Priming Pump
Based in Perth, WA, Stalker Pumps have been proudly manufacturing pumps since 1923. MTP is proud to be the exclusive distributor of the Stalker Pump range.
Manufactured in Australia, the Stalker Firejet Pump Series have been trusted by some of Australia’s highest performing farms for over 50 years. With a robust design, Stalker’s Firejet pumps are built to stand the test of time and are perfect for your boom spray irrigation needs for the harvest season.
Firejet Series is available as diesel driven, bare shaft, direct coupled and close coupled.
Whether you require an existing pump replacement or a complete tailored solution, the Stalker Firejet Series range has a pump to suit.
- Self priming operation with high pressure delivery
- 3 way discharge adapter
- Uncomplicated mechanical design provides excellent reliability and easy service and maintenance
- Major components manufactured from heavy section cast iron complying with AS1830
- Impeller manufactured from marine grade bronze
- Shaft – stainless steel 590 Mpa AS2837 – 316 (suitable for direct coupling or overhung pulley drives)
- Din 24 960 mechanical seal – rubber bellows type fitted as standard
- Gaskets/seals – nitrile or insertion rubber
- Fasteners – Standard zinc coated 4.6 grade
- Ball Bearings – long life –sealed for life or regreaseable
- Water transfer
- Commercial gardens