Dewatering Pump Packages
Australian designed and manufactured, our dewatering units are utilised across a large range of industries and are suited to a variety of applications including mine dewatering, process water supply, water cart filling, dust suppression, evaporation projects, flood recovery and many more.
Our Dewatering Pump Package range includes:
Diesel Driven Dewatering Pump Packages
Designed, engineered and manufactured at our facility in Perth, Western Australia our Diesel Driven dewatering packages are customised to suit specific project needs. Our in-house casting of all metals means we can provide competitive pricing and short lead times. We provide professional after-sales support with a large inventory of parts and assemblies available in a wide range of construction options, as well as consumable material options for high tensile fasteners, O-rings, oil seals and mechanical seals.
Build Features and Options
- Available as base frame mounted and/or heavy duty trailer mounted assemblies
- Engine options include Cummins, Caterpillar, Detroit
- Fuel Tank: Bunded fuel tank
- Control Panel: Engine manufacturer standard panel, or additionally client specified and/or telemetry can be fitted
- Bump Bar: Heavy duty rear bump bar
- Fuel Filling standard or optional
- Wiring: Mine spec or MDG15 available
- Pipework: Suction booms, discharge pipework to customer’s specifications
- Documentation packages
- Various material options available
- Diesel Driven Water Pump Package For Pilbara Mine
- Delivering a Leading Mine Dewatering Pump System for WA Mine Site
Self-Priming Dewatering Pump Packages
Designed, engineered & manufactured at our facility in Perth, Western Australia our Diesel Driven dewatering packages are customised to suit specific project needs. Our in-house casting of all metals means we can provide competitive pricing and short lead times.
Build Features and Options
- Mounting options – trailer mounted, heavy duty base frames in materials to AS3679 – open direct mount, open skid type or skid type with fuel tank fitted.
- Engine configurations in both petrol and diesel models with performance and capacity to suit application from reputable OEM suppliers: – Caterpillar, Cummins, Perkins, Honda, Yanmar and Deutz.
- Major components manufactured from heavy section castings in materials to suit application.
- Highly durable rotating element designed using AS2837-316 stainless steel for shafts, sealed for life, re-grease able or oil fed long life bearings, DIN 24960 rubber bellows type mechanical seals with a variety of seat face options, both open and closed impeller designs available.
- Fasteners – 8.8 grade high tensile zinc coated and stainless steel 316 grade.
- Direct coupled units fitted with heavy duty pin bush or flexible tyre coupling fully enclosed in an anti-scatter guard.
- Pulley drive option features a heavy duty double row bearing fitted for overhung loading.
- Various material options available.