Manufactured in Australia, the Stalker Pumps range of self priming pumps are an industry leading self priming pump. At MTP, we distribute the entire APR Series in including all the different sizes and materials.
The close coupled, electric driven range has a proven mechanical design that offers easy service and maintenance. The close coupled, electric driven range is available base or trailer mounted.
- Self priming eliminates the need to pre-fill the pump before operation as with centrifugals.
- Proven mechanical design provides excellent reliability and easy service and maintenance.
- Major components manufactured from heavy section cast iron complying with AS1830.
- Pump Shaft – Stainless steel 590Mpa AS2837-316.
- Din 24 960 Mechanical Seal – Rubber bellows type fitted with hard faced seats.
- Gaskets/Seals – Nitrile or insertion rubber.
- Fasteners – Standard zinc coated 4.6 – 8.8 grade.
- Electric Motors – Fitted to suit tropical conditions as standard.
- Ball Bearings (Motor) – Long life heavy duty, normal or C3 class sealed for life or regreaseable.
- Design, construction and assembly options are available.