Manufactured in Australia, the Stalker Pumps range of self priming pumps are an industry leading self priming pump. This pump offers easy maintenance and it is available in a range of different sizes and materials.
This heavy duty range is ideal for the tough conditions associated with mine site dewatering.
- Suction flange – Heavy duty 300mm or 250mm hole patterns to AS2129 “E”.
- Discharge flange – Heavy duty 250mm hole pattern to AS2129 “E”.
- The primary design application is for mine dewatering.
- Self priming operation eliminating the need to pre-fill the pump before operation as with centrifugals.
- Input drives – Electric or engine up to 250 kilowatts.
- Delivery of 335 litres per second at 85 metres total head.
- Major cast components manufactured from heavy section Spheroidal Graphite (SG) iron complying with AS1831 400 Mpa tensile.
- Shaft material – High tensile alloy steel to AS1444 – 800 Mpa UTS with O-ring sealed wear sleeve fitted (material AS2837 – 316 stainless steel)
- Mechanical seal assembly – Heavy duty special build oil immersed.
- Gaskets/Seals/O-rings – Insertion rubber/nitrile (viton fluroelastomer option)
- Fasteners – 8.8 Grade high tensile zinc coated and 316 stainless steel.
- Rotating element bearings – Front matched pair angular contact 7316 series and heavy duty ball 6316 (C3) series bearing. Rear – heavy duty 6316 (C3) series ball bearing. Grease feed with purge flingers.