APR Series - Self Priming Bare Shaft Pumps, Heavy Duty
Manufactured in Australia, the Stalker Pumps range of self priming pumps are an industry leading self priming pump. This pump offers easy maintenance and it is available in a range of different sizes and materials.
This heavy duty range is ideal for the tough conditions associated with mine site dewatering.
- Suction flange – Heavy duty 300mm or 250mm hole patterns to AS2129 “E”.
- Discharge flange – Heavy duty 250mm hole pattern to AS2129 “E”.
- The primary design application is for mine dewatering.
- Self priming operation eliminating the need to pre-fill the pump before operation as with centrifugals.
- Input drives – Electric or engine up to 250 kilowatts.
- Delivery of 335 litres per second at 85 metres total head.
- Major cast components manufactured from heavy section Spheroidal Graphite (SG) iron complying with AS1831 400 Mpa tensile.
- Shaft material – High tensile alloy steel to AS1444 – 800 Mpa UTS with O-ring sealed wear sleeve fitted (material AS2837 – 316 stainless steel)
- Mechanical seal assembly – Heavy duty special build oil immersed.
- Gaskets/Seals/O-rings – Insertion rubber/nitrile (viton fluroelastomer option)
- Fasteners – 8.8 Grade high tensile zinc coated and 316 stainless steel.
- Rotating element bearings – Front matched pair angular contact 7316 series and heavy duty ball 6316 (C3) series bearing. Rear – heavy duty 6316 (C3) series ball bearing. Grease feed with purge flingers.