Manufactured in Australia, the Stalker Pumps range of self priming pumps are industry leading self priming pumps. Available in a range of material and sizes, they are a reliable pump that is easy to maintain.
The Stalker Pumps self priming range is also available in close coupled and long coupled configurations, engine and electric driven, as well as base and trailer mounted options.
- Tech Specs
- Self priming eliminates the need to pre-fill the pump before operation as with centrifugals.
- The proven mechanical design provides excellent reliability and easy service maintenance.
- The primary design application is for dewatering.
- Major components manufactured from heavy section castings in materials to suit application.
- Highly durable rotating element designed using AS2837-316 stainless steel for shafts, sealed for life, regreaseable or oil fed long life bearings, DIN 24960 rubber bellows type mechanical seals with a variety of seat face options, both open and closed impeller designs available.
- Fasteners – 8.8 grade high tensile zinc coated and stainless steel 316 grade.
- Direct coupled units fitted with heavy duty pin bush or flexible tyre coupling fully enclosed in an anti-scatter guard.
- Pulley drive option features a heavy duty double row bearing fitted for overhung loading.
- Various material options available.
|Discharge (mm)||Impeller Diameter
|Seal Size (in)||Pedestal|