Why Choose Grundfos?
Grundfos was established in 1945 by the late Poul Due Jensen, with the aim of becoming the world’s leading pump manufacturer. Grundfos is continually striving to introduce outstanding new pumps and pumping systems that satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and energy-efficient solutions.
Grundfos have a diverse range of pumps designed to assist you maintain the operation of your industrial utilities from boiler, heating and cooling systems to fire protection and water treatment.
Their pump selection for municipal wastewater is built on reliability, modularity and energy-efficiency, ensuring that pumps, controls, dosing and disinfection solutions and pressure management work together for optimal water efficiency.
In addition, their range of pumps for leach, surface and underground mining processes ensure your operations are not disrupted, designing pumps that are robust and reliable.
MTP – Your Trusted Grundfos Australian Distributor
Malcolm Thompson Pumps is proud to be one of the oldest and largest Grundfos distributors in Australia. We partner with Grundfos, a leading global pump brand, to provide you with high quality pump solutions.
Our range of Grundfos products includes:
- Circulators Pumps
- Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- Submersible Groundwater Pumps
- End Suction Long Coupled Single Stage
- End Suction Close Coupled Single Stage
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Pump Controllers
- Borehole Pumps
- Booster Systems
We also have authorised Grundfos pump service centres.
Why choose MTP as your Grundfos Pump Provider in Australia?
- Extensive experience and technical knowledge on the Grundfos product range
- Authorised Grundfos service centres that provide service and repairs across the Grundfos pump range
- Engineering and Design Department that can design, fabricate, build, supply, install and commission a large range of engineered Grundfos pump packages
- Branches spanning across Australia which consist of friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to assist with your enquiries
Our Recent Grundfos Projects
Our team are highly accustomed to completing a variety of Grundfos projects for our clients across Australia.
Grundfos Pump System Upgrades
- Pump System Replacement for Poultry Farm
- Taking charge of your pump controller system
- Booster Pump System Design and Installation for Caravan Park
- Customised Pump Package for a WA Mine Site
Grundfos Borehole and Dosing Pump Packages
- Installing Bore Pumps across Aus mine sites
- Supply and Installation of 12x Borehole Pump Packages
- Custom Build of Bore Water Sampling Package
- Design and Build of 3x Wash Down Pump Packages
- Detergent Dosing Pump Package
Grundfos Pressure System Replacements
- Pressure System for Twin Tower Apartment Block
- Dual pump pressure system replaced in large apartment building in CBD
Grundfos Dewatering Pump Repair
Call our team today on 1800 439 607 or submit an enquiry to learn more about our Grundfos products and services.
The Grundfos ranges of sewage grinders, drainage pumps, effluent pumps and sewage pumps with AUTOada...
DDA is a Grundfos digital dosing pump for
DDA Series Dosing Pu... DDA is a Grundfos digital dosing pump for Read More ►
DDA Series Dosing Pu...
DDA is a Grundfos digital dosing pump for Read More ►
Grundfos’ SP submersible pumps are renowned for their high efficiency and reliability throughout t...
Unilift KP Pumps are submersible drainage pumps suitable for both temporary and permanent free-stand...
The Hydro Multi-B pressure boosting system is a unique combination of compact efficient variable spe...
The CR pump is built from cast iron with all wetted parts made of AISI 304 grade stainless steel, ma...
The SEG range of grinder pumps from Grundfos is specifically designed for pumping effluent and untre...
The Grundfos CM Booster is a horizontal multistage centrifugal pump designed for domestic and light ...
The KPL Axial-Flow Propeller Pump is designed for high flow at low head. With a flow capacity of ...