What are Centrifugal Pumps?
Centrifugal pumps are a well-known and widely used type of pump. Used globally, they are primarily designed to move fluids by means of the transfer of kinetic energy from one or more impellers.
With a very simple design, centrifugal pumps are popular due to their ease of operation. They are extensively used in many different applications, and work well with large volumes of liquid transfer.
Why Choose MTP as you Centrifugal Pumps Supply & Services Provider?
- Since 1967, MTP has been supplying and serving quality and reliable centrifugal pumps from leading brands.
- We stock a wide range of centrifugal pumps meaning quicker lead times.
- Our workshops are equipped to maximise your centrifugal pumps performance and minimise your pumps downtime.
- We have branches across Australia ready to assist with your enquiries.
- Our Engineering and Design team specialise in centrifugal pump systems.
Our Centrifugal Pump Range includes:
A common type of centrifugal pump, our end suction range includes a broad range of pumps from leading brands including Stalker Pumps and Aquaplus. Learn more
Commonly used in building services applications such as heating and air conditioning, in-line centrifugal pumps provide space-saving design and simplified piping layout work with easier installation and maintenance achieved. Learn more
Our Split Case Pump range focuses on the Aquaplus ISB Series Split Case Pumps featuring high operating reliability, low maintenance costs and service-friendly design. Learn more