Centrifugal End Suction Pump Specialists
What are Centrifugal End Suction Pumps?
End Suction Pumps are a popular and simple type of Centrifugal Pump. Typically designed horizontally and as a single stage pump, End Suction Pumps come in a variety of sizes and materials including Austenitic Iron, Stainless Steel and Cast Iron.
Well known for being a cost effective and reliable type of pump, they are widely used in a variety of applications across Australia including industrial, HVAC, irrigation and mining.
Our End Suction Pump Range
At Malcolm Thompson Pumps, we supply and service a large range of End Suction Pumps suitable for pumping a range of clean liquids, dirty liquids and chemicals. We offer a wide selection of End Suction Pumps that are robust and reliable.
Our stock and workshops are designed to ensure our End Suction Pump services are suited to the Australian market. Our range includes End Suction ISO, DIN and ANSI Pumps. We carry a large range of stock and spares in both Perth and Sydney, with overnight supply to most of Australia.
We specialise in Grundfos, Stalker Pumps, Aquaplus, Pacer and Indeng End Suction Pumps. We also have strong relationships with all major End Suction Pump brands and can source them cost effectively and fast.
Why Choose MTP as your End Suction Pumps Supply & Services Provider?
- Experienced sales team across Australia with extensive knowledge on the End Suction Pumps range
- We stock major End Suction Pump brands including Stalker Pumps and Aquaplus
- We have Service teams that travel on-site to inspect, service and install all types of End Suction Pumps
- Our state of the art workshops are well equipped to boost your End Suction Pumps performance
- Our Engineering team complete End Suction pump systems built to customer specifications