Submersible Sewage Pumps
What are Submersible Sewage Pumps?
Sewage pumps, also known as wastewater pumps, are a type of submersible type that are designed to transfer dirty liquids and/or solids to a septic tank or sewage system.
Sewage pumps can be found in a wide range of applications including for heavy-duty municipal, domestic and industrial purposes.
There are a wide range of sewage pumps available depending on the specific use, this includes grinder, drainage, stormwater, effluent and vortex pumps.
Our Sewage Pump Range
Malcolm Thompson Pumps has proudly been stocking, distributing and servicing sewage pumps for over 50 years.
We can assist you in finding the right sewage pump for your application from light duty to heavy duty applications. We have extensive stock holdings across Aquaplus and Grundfos vortex, drainage, grinder and non-clog pumps, this includes:
Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- Grundfos S Series Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- Grundfos SLV Series Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- Grundfos SL1 Series Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- Grundfos SE1 Series Submersible Wastewater Pumps
- Grundfos SEV Series Submersible Wastewater Pumps
Submersible Sewage Grinder Pumps
Submesible Sewage Drainage Pumps
- Grundfos DP Series Submersible Drainage Pumps
- Grundfos EF Series Submersible Drainage Pumps
- Grundfos Unilift KP Series Drainage Pumps
Submersible Sewage Vortex Pumps
Service, Repair and Install of Sewage Pumps
We have Service teams across Australia that work onsite as well as in our fully equipped workshops. Our workshops are located at each one of our branches and are well known for servicing and repairing a range of sewage pumps.
Our fleet of service vehicles are accustomed to performing emergency pump repairs for different types of sewage systems, this includes the replacement of certain pump parts as well as the installation of new pump units.