Mono’s Compact C Range progressing cavity pumps are suitable for handling slurries, silicate, juices, sauces and more.
The range has been designed and manufactured to fit into compact spaces, whilst reliably performing to the maximum duty requirements of whatever application they are employed in.
The Compact C Range provides good suction lift capability of over 8 metres, positive displacement for process control and variable speed for accurate dosing.
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel, with a choice of rotor and stator materials
- High pressure / long haul pumping, eliminating the need for a series of pumps when pumping over long distances or with high head requirements
- Available in standard geometry or extended pitch
- Gentle pumping action minimises shear and crush damage
- Inspection cover available for applications where rag content is a problem
- The pump can be supplied with a square inlet and conveyor to assist viscous slurries into the pumping element
- Low running speeds – ideal for abrasive applications
- Domestic and industrial effluents
- Hydrated lime slurry
- Shear sensitive latex emulsion
- Milk curds, sauces and fruit juices
- Industrial chemicals
- Coating clays
- Gypsum and silicate
- Paper stocks
- Agricultural slurries
- Starch slurries