MTP is a proud distributor of ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps and Water Treatment Packages.
The DULCOMETER® Compact Controller is a one-channel PID controller for the measured variables pH, ORP, chlorine and inductive conductivity. This controller is used for measuring and controlling water parameters in industrial and process water treatment, permeate monitoring in reverse osmosis systems and measuring and controlling the hygiene parameters in swimming pools.
- Flexible measured variable with pH and ORP
- Auto-ranging with conductivity measurement
- Various display options for conductivity
- Safety features includes sensor monitoring of pH for glass breakage and line breakage
- Various installation options
- The mA output can optionally also be configured as a controlled variable output
- The controller has one pulse frequency output to control one metering pump
- One output relay can optionally be used as an alarm or limit value or to control motor-driven metering pumps or solenoid valves
- A digital input is used to switch off the control or to process a sample water limit contact by remote control
- The impact of temperature on the measurements can be provided by temperature measurement or by manual input
- Menu-driven operation is language-independent
- Industrial and process water treatment plants
- Osmosis systems
- Swimming pools