Mono™ - CP Series Transfer Pumps
Mono’s CP Pump is designed for use where low flow or transfer duties in both domestic and industrial applications are required. These units are self-priming and achieve suction lifts up to 8 metres on water.
The pump provides steady output pressure and non-pulsing flow with minimal slippage, making it ideal for oil transfer, for example, pumping heating oil to burner nozzles.
Mono’s CP pumps provide an economic answer to many pumping duties. A simple design and construction provide an extended pump life with minimal routine servicing.
- The progressing cavity pump principle ensures steady output pressure and non-pulsing flow with minimal slippage
- Smooth action and resilient rubber stator ensure quiet running
- Simple design and easily dismantled
- Feature an abrasion and chemical resistant stator for handling viscous liquids and random solids
- Available as cast iron, stainless steel or engineered co-polymer bodies
- High quality stainless steel rotating parts
- Dosing applications
- Light creams, shampoo and cosmetics
- Diesel/fuel oils
- Water sampling
- Hydraulic/lubricating oils
- Cellar drainage
- Septic tank/cesspit emptying
- Garden sprinkler systems
- Water supply from wells or rivers