EZstrip Cake Pump
EZstrip™ Cake Pump is suitable for handling thickened sludge cake, lime powder dosing and more.
Specifically designed to minimise the time and cost involved in maintaining a progressing cavity pump, the new EZstrip™ cake pump can be completely stripped down and rebuilt in just 15 minutes, without the need to disconnect or remove any pipe work.
The pump features a purpose designed feed chamber that is disconnected by removing only a few screws and allows access to the pin joint area for removal of any blockages or compressed cake.
It also features a large auger inlet and screw conveyor which can be extended to the compression area to help push the sludge cake into the cavities of the rotor and stator, ensuring consistent pumping. A side inlet port allows the addition of thin sludge for blending applications or for draining the pump.
The range is available in cast iron, with a choice of rotor and stator materials as well as a variety of hopper sizes and has a capacity of up to 49 m3/h and 24 bar pressure.
- 15 minute strip down and rebuild
- No need to disconnect suction and discharge pipework, even when removing the screw conveyor
- Detachable feed chamber supplied as standard
- Side inlet port allows addition of thin sludge for blending and can also be used for draining the pump
- Large auger design as standard – ribbon auger available to assist blending/conveying of product into the pump
- Option of a separate bridge breaker mounted directly on top of the hopper to ensure optimum filling of the auger feed screw
- Thickened sludge cake (up to 40% dry solids content)
- Dewatered sludge
- Sludge blending
- Lime powder dosing
- Lime slurry dosing
- Barrier layer injection