EZstrip™ Transfer Pump is suitable for handling domestic and industrial effluents, slurries, chemicals, gypum and more.
The EZstrip has been specifically designed to provide a quick and easy way to disassemble, de-rag and maintain a PC pump in-situ, eliminating the costly maintenance and down time that servicing can often cause.
Installation is simple, with no electrical disconnection required. Suction and discharge pipes also remain untouched.
- Available in cast iron or stainless steel, with a choice of rotor and stator materials, including WRAS compliant elastomers
- Quick and easy de-rag, in place
- Requires only spanners and an allen key to maintain, reducing maintenance downtime
- No need to disconnect suction and discharge pipework when installing
- Capacity of up to 165m3/h and 12 bar pressure
- Can be retrofitted into existing Compact C installations
- Operational parameters are unaffected
- A pre-assembled drive train is available, with 2 year warranty, to allow an even faster re-assembly time
- Industrial and domestic effluents
- Hydrated lime slurry
- Shear sensitive latex emulsion
- Milk curds, sauces and fruit juices
- Industrial chemicals and detergents
- Starch slurries
- Coating clays
- Paper stocks
- Agricultural slurries