MTP is a proud distributor of ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps and Water Treatment Packages.
The Orlita ® is an effective plunger metering pump that does not require valves and can also be operated within a broad stroke rate range. The Orlita ® is suitable for applications using high-viscosity and extremely high-viscosity media of up to 106 mPas within a wide temperature range from -40°C to 400°C.
- Low-wear and precise operation even at high pressures
- Rotary plunger with abrasion-resistant/wear-resistant surface coating
- Valve-free operation guarantees a broad stroke rate range
- Wide range of uses: Operating pressure of up to 400 bar, temperature range of – 40°C to + 400°C
- Pump direction can be selected depending on the fitting position of the plunger
- A reverse suction effect is continuously adjustable by rotating the pump head around its longitudinal axis
- Power end configuration ideal for installation in any position (vertical or horizontal)
- Food industry