Chemical Dosing Pumps
ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps
ProMinent’s chemical dosing pumps, also known as dosing pumps/metering pumps or positive displacement pumps, are used to move fluids/chemicals or substances into either a water, steam or gas flow at accurate flow rates over a certain period of time.
Providing a precise flow rate for maximum control, dosing pumps can be used in a wide range of applications and industries such as agriculture, industrial, manufacturing, medicine, waste water treatment and food processing.
Malcolm Thompson Pumps offer a wide range of Chemical Dosing Pumps suitable across a range of industries. We are proud to partner with ProMinent in servicing water authorities, the pool industry, mining and many more.
Advantages of ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps
- ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps use microprocessor technology. Using microprocessor technology with sophisticated monitoring functions achieves:
- Reliability in operation
- Minimum chemical consumption
- Optimum disinfection
- Being a global pump brand, ProMinent dosing pumps deliver reliable output with accurate performance even in the toughest conditions.
- Due to ProMinent’s design principles, high quality and precision can be guaranteed.
What ProMinent Dosing/Metering Pumps We Offer:
At Malcolm Thompson Pumps, we offer a wide range of ProMinent pump types at a variety of capacities, from a few ml to 40,000 l/h. With a large range of pump choices available, their pump range can suit a variety of applications such as for laboratory use and process engineering.
ProMinent’s pump range includes:
- Diaphragm metering pumps (mechanically deflected diaphragm)
- Hydraulic diaphragm metering pumps (hydraulically deflected diaphragm)
- Plunger metering pumps
- Peristaltic pumps
Why Choose MTP as your Dosing Pumps Supplier
- Being one of Australia’s leading pump companies for over 50 years, we have developed strong partnerships with leading pump brands.
- Our experienced Service team are able to service, repair and test pumps in the shortest timeframes possible both on site and at our workshops.
- We offer complete pump package solutions through our specialist projects and engineering service.
Please see our ProMinent Chemical Dosing Pumps range below. Alternatively, you can send us an enquiry or simply call us on 1800 439 607.