Process and Transfer Pump Systems
MTP’s range of custom built process and transfer pump systems are utilised for a large range of applications where water management and movement is required on mine sites, construction sites, manufacturing facilities and in buildings. Whether water is an input or output of your industrial processes our pump systems are designed to deliver and remove water cost effectively and efficiently.
Dedicated Engineering Team
We have a dedicated engineering team located in Perth who are able to custom design both process and transfer pump systems suited to individual customer requirements.
Full Service Offering
- Design using the latest Autocad software
- Performance testing
- Full documentation (eg IOM, MDR)
40+ Years’ Experience
Over the past 40 years we have worked with Australia’s most prominent mine sites, consultants and manufacturing plants to provide advanced pump system solutions across Australia’s most prominent industries.
Please contact Malcolm Thompson Pumps on 1800 439 607 for a quote on a customized pump package to suit your specific needs.
- Diesel electric Fire Pump for Karara Mining
- Horizontal Split Case Pumps for WA Hospital
- Wastewater Pump Packages for Wheatstone LNG
- Detergent Dosing Pump Package for Rio Tinto
- Eye wash/shower pump package for BHP
- Process Pump Packages for Hamersley Iron
- Diesel Driven Water Transfer Package
- Heavy Duty Vehicle Wash Down Pump Packages for BHP
- Diesel Fire Pump for MMG Golden Grove