DIN Motor Pumps
- Double shrouded impeller design
- Back pull-out facility
- Maximum operating pressure 1600kPa dependent on pump model
- Maximum temperature with mechanical shaft sealing arrangement -10°C to 120°C
- Cast metal casing with integrally cast feet
- Re-usable casing o-rings
- Shaft sealing is standard as mechanical seal with stainless steel shaft sleeve
- Replaceable wear rings fitted to all volutes
- Pumps manufactured to the German Standard DIN24255 (EN733)
- Tech Specs
The ESDM Series Motor Pumps are robust and reliable DIN Motor pumps, ideal for your building services, irrigation, fire
systems and mining applications.
All electric motors fully comply with the AS/NZS1359.9 3-Phase cage induction motors Australian Minimum Efficiency levels as standard.
Customised high efficiency, mining specifications or hazardous area motors are available on request.
- Building Services: condenser water, heating water, chilled water
- Mining: transfer and processing applications
- Heating water
- Commercial swimming pools
- Fire protection