Pacer T Series Pumps are light weight, portable, transfer pumps, suitable for applications where soft solids are present.
- Tech Specs
- Pacer Pumps’ T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a soft solid half the diameter of the suction port
- Fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates
- Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces
- Open impeller and double flush volute help keep the pump free of settled solids
- Corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna Elastomers and wear plate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2″ or 3″ for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- 1 year limited warranty on Pacer Pumps
NOTE: Product information should be used as a guide only and should not be used for pump selection. For further information, please contact Malcolm Thompson Pumps on 1800 439 607.
|Part Number||Model||Ports||Thread||Drive||Seal Type||Impeller||Max Flow (LPM)||Max Head (M)|
|TE2KBBCSS||TE||2″||NPT||Cast Iron Pedestal CSS||BUNA-N /LINED VOLUTE||Medium Flow / Medium Head||800||24|
|TE3MBBCTSS||3″||NPT||Cast Iron Pedestal CTSS||BUNA-N /LINED VOLUTE||High Flow / Medium Head||1200||21|