Malcolm Thompson Pumps offers a broad range of piping products designed for groundwater extraction applications in a variety of sectors, from mine dewatering, bore water pumping, residential wells and agriculture, to other water utilities.
Designed for simplified groundwater extraction
Aquaplus Lay Flat Flexible Hoses are well known for enhancing the installation process of high and low pressure pumps. It consists of flexible piping, a complete selection of couplings and accessories, designed to make the installation of pumps in wells easy and quick.
The lightweight, flexible piping is much easier to handle, deploy and retrieve than rigid tubing, drastically reducing the time and cost involved when installing submersible pumps.
Benefits of Lay Flat Flexible Hoses
- Suits irregular wells
Can be installed with centering devices, and technical problems can thus be avoided.
- Corrosion resistant
The flexible tubing is made of polyurethane and high-tenacity polyester yarm, which does not corrode.
- Reduced vibration and noise
Absorbs vibations, rapid changes in pressure and unwanted noise from the installation.
- Energy saving
Avoids incrustations, reducing hose pressure loss and minimising energy consumption
- Self-supporting layflat riser
Does not need any supplementary fastening elements
- High water follow in narrow wells
Aquaplus Flexible Piping is produced in one single length. This makes it possible to install piping of a larger diameter compared to rigid tubes.
A leading Australian lay flat hose supplier
- Extensive stock holdings across Australia, ready for immediate delivery
- Full technical support available
- Available in lengths of 200m+
- Full range of accessories
- 5 year warranty
- Flexible tubing for high pressure pumps
- Max. Flow: 3.1 – 75 L/sec
- Max. Working Pressure: 25 bar
- Diameter: 32 – 150 mm
- Made of polyurethane with polyester textile internal reinforcement
- Appropriate for potable water
- Meets requirements of certification NSF61 an WRAS
- Low pressure loss due to dilatation (15% at working pressure)
- Resistant to high temperatures and acid water
- Residential wells
- Water utilities
- Sports fields, playgrounds or parks
- Appraisal wells
- Water monitoring